Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Loan Repayment Program

Due to unfortunate circumstances, I had to change the loan repayment program that I was doing. The student loan repayment program that I am doing now is the National Institutes of Health loan repayment program. Earlier, I spoke with Daniel Macias. He is the financial analyst. He was pretty helpful in providing me with information about the program. He also emailed me some information that may also help me with my story. While I was talking to Daniel, it seemed more like a conversation than an interview, which is good. 

I asked him if there was any way that I could get in contact with students that have benefited from the program and he said that they were unable to give away that kind of information because of privacy reasons. This is a major setback seeing as how I have to interview some people for the story. Looks like it's back to the drawing board. 


1 comment:

Dr. Spaulding said...

Tiffany, glad you got your first interview out of the way. Often PR people will decline to release names, but will offer to arrange interviews for you if you ask. Also...just asking around and getting names by word-of-mouth works well too.